COVID-19 Cash Assistance for You and Your Family with CVDA
In these uncertain times, it is important that you make sure that you and your family are safe and protected. That's where Motomart.Ph's sister company, Assurance.Ph can help with its Coronavirus Disease Assistance (CVDA), a 5-in-1 insurance plan that offers additional COVID-19 protection.
A 5-in-1 Protection Plan for You and Your Family
CVDA Assistance and Protection is an insurance plan that provides cash assistance to you and your family during these pandemic times. CVDA offers the following benefits starting for as low as Php 600 a year:
- Covid-19 Cash Assistance (up to Php 300,000)
- > A lump sum benefit for your family for loss of life because of COVID-19
- Dengue and Chikungunya Cash Assistance (up to Php 150,000)
- > A lump sum benefit for your family for loss of life because of either Dengue or Chikungunya infectious diseases
- Hospital Income Benefit (up to Php 1,250 per day)
- > Daily cash assistance to replace lost income for every day of your hospitalization due to COVID-19 (for a maximum of 14 days confinement per calendar year)
- Medical Reimbursement (up to Php 37,500)
- > Reimbursement of your expenses for medical treatment of injuries sustained during an accident
- Accidental Death (up to Php 300,000)
- > A lump sum benefit for your family for loss of life as a result of an accident.
The CVDA Assistance and Protection plan is renewable every year, until the age of 75 years old. Meaning, everyone in your family is eligible for CVDA assistance enrollment.
How Do I Get My CVDA Protection Plan?
Getting your CVDA Assistance insurance plan is easy:
- Through your Motomart Advisor. Ask your advisor about our CVDA Assistance plans and how you can maximize protection.
- Through your Assurance Advisor. Making protection accessible during the pandemic is our goal. So while Assurance.Ph’s primary function is supporting its sister brands and their clients’ insurance and asset protection needs, we are giving our clients and other motorcycle owners the opportunity to get any one of these CVDA Assistance plans, regardless of whether you purchased a vehicle or not.
What Are the Requirements for Getting CVDA?
Now, the requirements would depend on a lot of things; on whether you’re applying for a mortgage loan or not, where the residential property you’re looking to buy is located, among other things.
Don’t worry, your Assurance insurance advisor will be able to help you with that information and help walk you through them.
How Much Would CVDA Assistance Cost?
Depending on your budget and need, you may be able to get a CVDA Assistance plan for as low as Php 130 for semi-annual plans (six-month coverage) or at least Php 600 per year for our annual plans.
|Age||Plan A||Plan B||Plan B|
|1 to 64 years old||Php 600||Php 1,010||Php 1,470|
|65 to 75 years old||Php 900||Php 1,650||Php 2,250|
Semi-Annual Plans (Six Months Coverage)
|Age||Plan D||Plan E|
|1 to 64 years old||Php 200||Php 130|
|65 to 75 years old||Php 300||Php 195|
Note that these are the base prices of each plan. They may vary on a case to case basis so it’s best to please call your Assurance Advisor to get an accurate proposal for your needs.
Protective Measures To Take as the Country Battles COVID Resurgence
Getting your CVDA Assistance insurance plan? That’s great to hear! But even if you do get CVDA for yourself and your family, please do not forget that it’s still very important to continue practicing the pandemic protocols:
- Avoid the Three C’s: Crowded Places, Confined Spaces; and Close-Contact Instances.
- Stay AT Home. Or, if you really need to go outside, follow physical distancing protocols when going outside.
- If you're cleared got outside your home, wear a mask. Double-mask, if you can.
- Low risk does not mean no risk. This is especially true for the COVID-19 Delta variant: it is 2x more contagious than any other variant; it spreads 50% faster and is 55% more easily transmissible; and 2.5x more likely to infect unvaccinated people (regardless of age), as well as kids and young people (adults under 50 years old).
- Register and get vaccinated as soon as you can.
For more information, visit your LGU website, DOH, or the WHO Philippines page for more information on how you can keep yourself and your family safe and secure during these uncertain times. You may also start a chat or call with an Assurance.Ph Advisor at 0915 705 2031, 0905 205 0402, or 0956 302 9631, or email them at email@example.com to know more their CVDA plans.
Planning a Little Moto-Shopping? We Can Set Your Online Inspection
With the different quarantine protocols around the country, many Motomart.Ph on-site appointments may be rescheduled indefinitely, if not cancelled (your safety is our paramount concern). That's why it's great that Motomart can set up your online inspections. Call your Motomart Advisor to schedule your online appointment today, or visit Motomart.Ph on Facebook and send us a message today.